This is an important reminder that the ‘Match on Main’ grant deadline is quickly approaching. There is still an opportunity to receive funding from this grant. DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY!!
The deadline for the match on the main application is FRIDAY, NOV 9.
See the following Q/A’s:
Who Should Apply?
- Your business resides in the YPSILANTI DDA boundaries.
- You own or rent a building with a storefront walk-in from the street, that houses your business.
- You have documentable enhancements you’d like to make for your business which include physical as well as digital enhancements.
Application and Worksheet
- Worksheet need to be completed and emailed by 12pm on November 5th.
- Email completed worksheet to: Ypsilanti Downtown Development Authority
Christopher Jacobs, firstname.lastname@example.org – 734.450.9610
- The local business worksheet must be filled out completely
- The worksheet must Include third-party informed costs estimates.
- Cost estimates should align with (fit within) the entire project scope and budget.
- Third-party cost estimates for services (directly from contractors) should include the name of the company providing the estimate, address, phone number, email and website if applicable, the scope of service, estimated cost, and date.
- Cost estimates for products or goods may also be informed by online sources: PDF documentation of an online shopping cart or other similar proof of cost.
Scoring to Identify Recipient:
- For full transparency, a scoring matrix is also included. This should provide you with some insights into how the final decisions will be made.
- Final determinations will be announced after the DDA board meeting on November 8th, held specifically to discuss this grant.