Become A Member
When you become a member of the Association of Businesses of Color, you’re joining a community. There is no other organization in Washtenaw County that is committed to growing representation and opportunities for BIPOC business owners.
A Call to Action: Why You Should Join
The Association of Businesses of Color is the voice of the growing numbers of businesses owned by people of color in Washtenaw County.
We exist to amplify our voice and power.
Together, we’re stronger.
Every business of color, and every ally, matters.
We offer three tiers of membership to meet your needs.
COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIPFor Businesses of Color at any stage. Join the ABC community and make sure your voice counts.
- Online Newsletter
- Join our membership meetings
- Connect to a vibrant and business community as your grow your business
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIPFor established Businesses of Color. Your membership is an investment that helps us amplify our collective voice and power.
- Business Logo and Company name listing in the online directory
- Subscription to online newsletter
- Invitation to all membership meetings
- Access to a library of recordings of events and classes at no charge
- Opportunities for leadership through our initiatives and advisory board
- Advance opportunities to sponsor events
COMMUNITY ALLYFor business and organizations who are not Businesses of Color, who believe in economic justice and opportunity for all. Lend your support as an Ally Member.
Donate or Volunteer
- Help support businesses of color through a donation of any amount and/or a gift of your time and talent
- Online newsletter to keep up with us
- Advance opportunities for sponsorship